Graphite not drawing graphs

I realize this may not be a sensu issue itself however, I wanted to make the topic here since it seems a lot of people use graphite with sensu. I’m pushing metric data to carbon which works as expected however, in graphite the graphs are not drawing. This only happens on the metrics I’m pushing in, the default “carbon” one listed in Graphite draws as expected. Anyone else having similar issues? I’ve tried running carbon/graphite on the same server as the sensu server as well as an external server with the same results.

This was actually due to time zone related issues and some data also not being pushed to graphite properly.

···

On Thursday, December 21, 2017 at 10:51:25 AM UTC-5, Brent H wrote:

I realize this may not be a sensu issue itself however, I wanted to make the topic here since it seems a lot of people use graphite with sensu. I’m pushing metric data to carbon which works as expected however, in graphite the graphs are not drawing. This only happens on the metrics I’m pushing in, the default “carbon” one listed in Graphite draws as expected. Anyone else having similar issues? I’ve tried running carbon/graphite on the same server as the sensu server as well as an external server with the same results.