keep alive server config

Hey everyone,

I have recently discovered sensu and I’m really happy about how simple it is.

But have not been able to figure out how to define keep alive handlers on the server, I only found how to define it for each client.

basically I would like to specify a handler on the server which takes care of all keep alives instead of having the same config for each client.

Is there any documentation on this that I just missed?

Thanks!

sorry more post digging… but… I was looking for some documentation on this ass well! Does anyone know if you can configure keepalive checks handlers etc on the server or does it have to be set on the client?
Thanks!!

···

On Tuesday, November 19, 2013 3:28:36 AM UTC-7, Björn wrote:

Hey everyone,

But have not been able to figure out how to define keep alive handlers on the server, I only found how to define it for each client.

basically I would like to specify a handler on the server which takes care of all keep alives instead of having the same config for each client.

Thanks!

The keepalive config is handled client-side:
http://sensuapp.org/docs/0.12/keepalives

Otherwise you can just use the “Default” handler and that will be used for your keepalives if unspecified by the clients.

···

On Tue, Mar 4, 2014 at 10:12 AM, Joshua Zitting jzjoshzitting@gmail.com wrote:

sorry more post digging… but… I was looking for some documentation on this ass well! Does anyone know if you can configure keepalive checks handlers etc on the server or does it have to be set on the client?
Thanks!!

On Tuesday, November 19, 2013 3:28:36 AM UTC-7, Björn wrote:

Hey everyone,

Thanks!