Im stuck trying to get this combo running.
I have been trying different approaches for two days now, and Im getting more confused by the hour.
The slack connection is working.
The keepalives keep coming in to slack if I delete a host.
Im not able to fine tune the behaviour though.
This is what I want in slack:
- Warning if no keepalive after 120s.
- Critical if no keepalive after 180s.
- Reminder (critical) after twelve hours, 24h, 36h etc until fixed.
- Notification when resolved
Im just looking for a working solution, I can skip the fatigue plugin if necessary.
(no annotations on entities, but I have tried w. those as well)
(args in parenthesis for fatigue_check might be off, Im a bit tired and very frustrated right now)
command: sensu-slack-handler --channel ‘#larm’ --username ‘larm’ --webhook-url https://hooks.slack.com/services/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
- fatigue_check(event,1, 43200, 1, 4300)
Thanks in advance!