list all metrics which crossed threshold values

HI ,

I have metrics going into graphite server from sensu.

I need to list all the particular pattern of metrics which crossed the threshold value ,set by me using Graphite functions.

As of now i am using “ruby check-graphite-data.rb -s xx.xx.xx.xx:8080 -t ‘averageAbove(internal.sensuclient.*.diskusage.root.boot.used_percentage,5)’ -w 12 -c 13”,when it executed ,getting only one output but i need more than one output,which has value greater than 5.

I had installed sensu-Client on graphite server and executing the checks.

Please suggest me where i am getting wrong and the correct function to be used to get all metrices ,so i can send alerts .

Thanks in advance

HI All,

Waiting for the responce.Please suggest as my work got stuck due to this.

···

On Thursday, February 25, 2016 at 6:40:40 PM UTC+5:30, kumar kittu wrote:

HI ,

I need to list all the particular pattern of metrics which crossed the threshold value ,set by me using Graphite functions.

As of now i am using “ruby check-graphite-data.rb -s xx.xx.xx.xx:8080 -t ‘averageAbove(internal.sensuclient.*.diskusage.root.boot.used_percentage,5)’ -w 12 -c 13”,when it executed ,getting only one output but i need more than one output,which has value greater than 5.

Please suggest me where i am getting wrong and the correct function to be used to get all metrices ,so i can send alerts .

Thanks in advance

Hi All,

Please suggest

···

On Friday, February 26, 2016 at 10:45:06 AM UTC+5:30, kumar kittu wrote:

HI All,

Waiting for the responce.Please suggest as my work got stuck due to this.

On Thursday, February 25, 2016 at 6:40:40 PM UTC+5:30, kumar kittu wrote:

HI ,

Thanks in advance