output:"/usr/bin/env:ruby:

sensu-server.log:
“/etc/sensu/plugins/check-procs.rb -p crond -C 1 “,“output”:”/usr/bin/env: ruby: There aren’t file or directory like this\n”,“status”:127,“duration”:0.012,“history”

however there are an env file in my /usr/bin/env

What version number are you running? Check your startup scripts. Also check the environ of the running process. It sounds like the process doesn’t have the proper path.

···

On Sat, Jun 22, 2013 at 1:49 PM, mucoocux@gmail.com wrote:

sensu-server.log:
“/etc/sensu/plugins/check-procs.rb -p crond -C 1 “,“output”:”/usr/bin/env: ruby: There aren’t file or directory like this\n”,“status”:127,“duration”:0.012,“history”

Version Sensu 0.9. And I have one more question that I can’t see my sensu dashboard screen. I entered localhost:8080 and my username and password but I saw “restricted” message again and again.

23 Haziran 2013 Pazar 04:44:15 UTC+3 tarihinde agent462 yazdı:

···

What version number are you running? Check your startup scripts. Also check the environ of the running process. It sounds like the process doesn’t have the proper path.

On Sat, Jun 22, 2013 at 1:49 PM, muco...@gmail.com wrote:

sensu-server.log:

how could our process have a path. where could we write path /usr/bin/env?

···

sensu-server.log:

It is probably failing while trying to find ruby, not /usr/bin/env. If you set EMBEDDED_RUBY=true in /etc/default/sensu it will use the embedded ruby installed by sensu (in /opt/sensu/embedded/bin/ruby), if set to false it will try to use the system ruby.

···

On Mon, Jun 24, 2013 at 4:50 AM, dogucan159@gmail.com wrote:

sensu-server.log:

Hi,
if you have centos/redhat you need to change the startup scripts because it doesn’t evaluate well the EMBEDDED_RUBY variable.

···

On Monday, June 24, 2013 3:13:44 PM UTC+1, Joe Miller wrote:

It is probably failing while trying to find ruby, not /usr/bin/env. If you set EMBEDDED_RUBY=true in /etc/default/sensu it will use the embedded ruby installed by sensu (in /opt/sensu/embedded/bin/ruby), if set to false it will try to use the system ruby.

On Mon, Jun 24, 2013 at 4:50 AM, doguc...@gmail.com wrote:

sensu-server.log:

I haven’t had any issues with startup scripts in the recent stable releases and we use Red Hat exclusively.

···

On Sun, Sep 8, 2013 at 12:47 PM, Luis Azedo luis.azedo@factorlusitano.com wrote:

Hi,
if you have centos/redhat you need to change the startup scripts because it doesn’t evaluate well the EMBEDDED_RUBY variable.

sensu-server.log:

i had to edit the init script , running centos-64-x86_64
sensu version is 0.10.2

···

On Sun, Sep 8, 2013 at 7:38 PM, Bryan Brandau agent462@gmail.com wrote:

I haven’t had any issues with startup scripts in the recent stable releases and we use Red Hat exclusively.

Luis Azedo

On Sun, Sep 8, 2013 at 12:47 PM, Luis Azedo luis.azedo@factorlusitano.com wrote:

Hi,

sensu-server.log: