Raising a result on exit code zero

By default if a check results in an exit code of zero no result is raised (and therefore the server doesn’t receive anything, since no message is published to rabbit). How do I change this default behavior? I assume it’s a flag in the check or client somewhere, but for the life of me I can’t find anything in the documentation.

Jesse

Add “type”: " metric" to the check definition.

···

On May 16, 2014 2:18 PM, “Jesse Smithnosky” smithnosky@gmail.com wrote:

By default if a check results in an exit code of zero no result is raised (and therefore the server doesn’t receive anything, since no message is published to rabbit). How do I change this default behavior? I assume it’s a flag in the check or client somewhere, but for the life of me I can’t find anything in the documentation.

Jesse

Sensu clients always publish a check result, and the Server always saves some state for history.

···

On May 16, 2014 2:18 PM, “Jesse Smithnosky” smithnosky@gmail.com wrote:

Jesse