Sensu go - how to install asset from a tar file?

Sensu Go Topic Template
I’m installing this asset GitHub - nixwiz/sensu-go-fatigue-check-filter: An event filter for Sensu Go for managing alert fatigue which uploaded to our internal image repo as as file sensu-go-fatigue-check-filter_0.7.0.tar.gz Is there a way to install the asset from this tar file?

I find there is a document to use sensuctl command install, does this command “testing-sha” will install the asset in sensu?
$ sensuctl command list testing-sha //artifactory.intteral.com/.../sensu-go-fatigue-check-filter_0.7.0.tar.gz 1229e25

When I’m trying to execute the command, there is an error of missing files
$ sensuctl command exec testing-sha INFO[0000] asset includes builds, using builds instead of asset asset=testing-sha component=asset-manager entity=sensuctl Error: fork/exec /root/.cache/sensu/sensuctl/1229e25xxxxxxx/bin/entrypoint: no such file or directory

$ ls -al /root/.cache/sensu/sensuctl/1229e25/
total 12
drwxr-xr-x 3 root root 34 Mar 9 19:22 .
drwxr-xr-x 3 root root 178 Mar 9 19:22 …
drwxr-xr-x 2 root root 30 Mar 9 19:22 lib
-rw-r–r-- 1 root root 10401 Mar 9 19:22 README.md

Hey,

So your question aside for a moment,
I do not know what that testing-sha command is. Please remember the sensuctl can be extended with new commands via assets and it appears that you have installed a sensuctl command and named it testing-sha. If your organization has built new private command extensions, those of us outside of your org won’t be able to help you with these private extensions. It could be testing-sha is one such private command extension.

And it appears that whatver testing-sha is, it’s not a welformed sensuctl command extension. When you attempt to run command exec testing-sha sensuctl is failing and throwing an error for this reason.

So you need to double check internally in your org to see what testing-sha command is meant to do and be. It’s probably not meant to be a sensuctl command extension.