Stash information not updating in uchiwa

Hey,

I’m having a bit of a weird problem with Uchiwa.

I can stash things just fine in Uchiwa, and deleting them seems to work too, but Uchiwa never updates to show that the stash has actually been removed.

At the moment, I can see one stash active, but if you hit http://serverip:sensu-api-port/stashes it returns empty (as it should). A service restart with Uchiwa will get it to update stash information, it just doesn’t do the job itself.

I have everything running on a single box, here’s my uchiwa.json. All packages are up to date and I’ve been toying with this for a few hours trying to get somewhere, so any suggestions would be greatly welcomed!

Mike

{

“sensu”: [

{

“name”: “Sensu”,

“host”: “localhost”,

“ssl”: false,

“port”: 4567,

“path”: “”,

“timeout”: 5

}

],

“uchiwa”: {

“port”: 3000,

“refresh”: 3500

}

}

``

It was the refresh. I’d mistakenly thought that it was in milliseconds rather than seconds! I’ve dropped the refresh down and things are running smoothly.

···

On Tuesday, May 3, 2016 at 8:36:48 AM UTC+1, Mike McCormick wrote:

Hey,

I can stash things just fine in Uchiwa, and deleting them seems to work too, but Uchiwa never updates to show that the stash has actually been removed.

At the moment, I can see one stash active, but if you hit http://serverip:sensu-api-port/stashes it returns empty (as it should). A service restart with Uchiwa will get it to update stash information, it just doesn’t do the job itself.

I have everything running on a single box, here’s my uchiwa.json. All packages are up to date and I’ve been toying with this for a few hours trying to get somewhere, so any suggestions would be greatly welcomed!

Mike

{

{

}

],

“uchiwa”: {

“port”: 3000,

“refresh”: 3500

}

}

``

Good catch!

···

On Tuesday, May 3, 2016 at 1:46:48 AM UTC-7, Mike McCormick wrote:

It was the refresh. I’d mistakenly thought that it was in milliseconds rather than seconds! I’ve dropped the refresh down and things are running smoothly.

On Tuesday, May 3, 2016 at 8:36:48 AM UTC+1, Mike McCormick wrote:

Hey,

Mike

{

{

}

],