I’m excited to tell you about a new change in the Sensu documentation! Beginning with version 6.0, the docs are organized into categories within the Sensu observability pipeline framework. The observability pipeline is the overall context for Sensu’s concepts, and this change makes that more explicit.
Here’s an overview of what changed:
- The main docs page introduces the Sensu observability pipeline image and provides a jumping-off point for exploring the Observability Pipeline section.
- The observability pipeline section includes pages from the former Guides and Reference sections, organized into the relevant categories.
- A few guides and references moved to the Operations and Web UI sections (like the guide for using assets to install plugins and the web UI configuration reference.
- The Guides section is removed as of the 6.0 docs.
- The Reference section homepage is now the Reference Index – it lists and links to all of the reference pages for Sensu resources throughout the documentation.
If you have feedback or suggestions, please leave a comment to let us know!