TL;DR - Please take the 2015 Monitoring Survey at
Last year I ran a monitoring survey, whose data I also reviewed as a
series of posts on this blog
(http://kartar.net/2014/11/monitoring-survey---background/). I was
interested in running the survey because I think we’re seeing the
beginnings of a significant change in the maturity of the monitoring
landscape and I'd like to track that change.
I’ve decided to make the survey a yearly event and am coinciding the
launch of this year’s survey with Monitorama in Portland.
The survey takes about 5 minutes to fill out and the results will again
be presented on this blog, in some conference talks and made available
as Creative Commons licensed data. The survey is totally anonymous and
the data won’t be used for any commercial purposes.
You can find the survey here -
Thanks in advance!
* The Art of Monitoring (http://artofmonitoring.com)
* The Docker Book (http://dockerbook.com)
* The LogStash Book (http://logstashbook.com)
* Pro Puppet (http://tinyurl.com/ppuppet2 )
* Pro Linux System Administration (http://tinyurl.com/linuxadmin)
* Hardening Linux (http://tinyurl.com/hardeninglinux)