Welcome to the August docs digest! We’ve got a new docs landing page design – check it out at docs.sensu.io (or read the Discourse announcement). And along with this month’s docs news, we want to tell you about the Sensu Go 6.4.1 release! This patch improves forward- and backward-compatibility for backends, prevents sensuctl cluster member-list crashes, and changes the default log levels for webd, the API, and the sensu-agent, among other fixes and improvements.
edit: We had one more release that just made it into August! Sensu Go 6.4.2 was released on August 31 and includes a fix for bottlenecks in the event logging feature and two new summary metrics for the Sensu metrics API endpoint.
New and updated content in August
- Build business service monitoring docs.sensu.io/sensu-go/latest/web-ui/bsm-module/
- Configure an environment variable for API key authentication docs.sensu.io/sensu-go/latest/api/#configure-an-environment-variable-for-api-key-authentication
- Configure Postgres streaming replication docs.sensu.io/sensu-go/latest/operations/deploy-sensu/scale-event-storage/#configure-postgres-streaming-replication
- Install CA certificates (Windows instructions) docs.sensu.io/sensu-go/latest/operations/deploy-sensu/generate-certificates/#install-ca-certificates
- Monitor Sensu with Sensu docs.sensu.io/sensu-go/latest/operations/monitor-sensu/monitor-sensu-with-sensu/
- Sumo Logic integration docs.sensu.io/sensu-go/latest/plugins/supported-integrations/sumologic/
- Upgrade Sensu docs.sensu.io/sensu-go/latest/operations/maintain-sensu/upgrade/
Most popular docs in August
- Sensu Go | Installation guide docs.sensu.io/sensu-go/latest/operations/deploy-sensu/install-sensu/
- Sensu Go | Get started with Sensu docs.sensu.io/sensu-go/latest/get-started/
- Sensu Go | Backend reference docs.sensu.io/sensu-go/latest/observability-pipeline/observe-schedule/backend/
- Sensu Go 6.4.2 | docs.sensu.io/sensu-go/latest/release-notes/#642-release-notes
- Sensu Go 6.4.1 | docs.sensu.io/sensu-go/latest/release-notes/#641-release-notes