Hello, and welcome to the final docs digest for 2021! Our year wrapped up with Sensu Go 6.6.3, a big patch release that delivers improvements to reduce load on clusters and support cluster recovery, a backend configuration flag for specifying the internal etcd client log level, and bug fixes to prevent backend crashes when keepalive leases are revoked and when the backend cannot write to the event log file.
Thank you to everyone who opened issues and pull requests, asked questions in the community Slack, and contributed to discussions in Discourse throughout 2021! We wish you a happy new year and all the best in 2022.
Docs stats for 2021
- 18 new pages of content
- 131 issues closed
- 519 pull requests merged
- Almost 44,000 total docs users
- Most popular doc of 2021: Install Sensu wins again!
New and updated content in December
- The API documentation is now organized into three sub-categories, with individual pages renamed as well, based on URL routes — read the Discourse post for details
- Multi-cluster visibility with federation docs.sensu.io/sensu-go/latest/operations/deploy-sensu/use-federation/
- View and manage resources in the web UI docs.sensu.io/sensu-go/latest/web-ui/view-manage-resources/
Most popular docs in December
- Sensu Go | Installation guide docs.sensu.io/sensu-go/latest/operations/deploy-sensu/install-sensu/
- Sensu Go | Checks reference docs.sensu.io/sensu-go/latest/observability-pipeline/observe-schedule/checks/
- Sensu Go | Agent reference docs.sensu.io/sensu-go/latest/observability-pipeline/observe-schedule/agent/
- Sensu Go 6.6.3 | docs.sensu.io/sensu-go/latest/release-notes/#663-release-notes
- Sensu Go 6.6.2 | docs.sensu.io/sensu-go/latest/release-notes/#662-release-notes