Sensu services are all connecting to Rabbit as Guest and default to vHost / - Ignoring Config's

Followed step by step to get Sensu online in a lab at work, I did not setup SSL, again just a lab.
When I added a new client it never shows up in the Dashbord, checked RabbitMQ and under connections you see this.

The first 3 are API, Client and Server, the 4th is the added client which is accepting what is in the client.json.

The others however are completely ignoring the config and keep using the default vHost and will only use guest.

cat rabbitmq.json

{

“rabbitmq”:

“host”: “localhost”,

“port”: 5672,

“vhost”: “/sensu”,

“user”: “sensu”,

“password”: “password”

}

}

I stopped the api and client services and 2 of the 127.0.0.1 connections dropped, the server is all that’s left, here is that in RabbitMQ.

Any help would be great! Thank you!

This is on Ubuntu 14.04.1

Can you pastebin some logs?

···

On Fri, Sep 26, 2014 at 8:09 AM, Adam neckbeardprince@gmail.com wrote:

Followed step by step to get Sensu online in a lab at work, I did not setup SSL, again just a lab.
When I added a new client it never shows up in the Dashbord, checked RabbitMQ and under connections you see this.

The first 3 are API, Client and Server, the 4th is the added client which is accepting what is in the client.json.

The others however are completely ignoring the config and keep using the default vHost and will only use guest.

cat rabbitmq.json

{

“rabbitmq”:

}

}

I stopped the api and client services and 2 of the 127.0.0.1 connections dropped, the server is all that’s left, here is that in RabbitMQ.

Sure, what logs would be helpful?

···

On Friday, September 26, 2014 10:15:18 AM UTC-5, Kyle Anderson wrote:

On Fri, Sep 26, 2014 at 8:09 AM, Adam neckbea...@gmail.com wrote:

cat rabbitmq.json

{

“rabbitmq”:

}

}

The sensu client that is ignoring the rabbitmq.json.
(Although you can never have too much context, feel free to post as much as you are willing)

···

On Fri, Sep 26, 2014 at 8:23 AM, Adam neckbeardprince@gmail.com wrote:

cat rabbitmq.json

{

“rabbitmq”:

}

}

Well the client isn’t ignoring the rabbitmq.json it is connecting to rabbitmq but it’s not showing up in the dashboard because I assume the Sensu Monitor is looking at the / vHost and not the /sensu vHost.

The paste I gave was the rabbitmq.json on the monitor, so you can see it’s configured to connect to /sensu and use sensu/password for auth but, it doesn’t.

···

On Friday, September 26, 2014 10:24:54 AM UTC-5, Kyle Anderson wrote:

The sensu client that is ignoring the rabbitmq.json.
(Although you can never have too much context, feel free to post as much as you are willing)

On Fri, Sep 26, 2014 at 8:23 AM, Adam neckbea...@gmail.com wrote:

cat rabbitmq.json

{

“rabbitmq”:

}

}

can someone briefly describe about logs???

···

Wireless Security Camera System | Wifi Baby Monitor

On Friday, September 26, 2014 8:23:37 PM UTC+5, Adam wrote:

cat rabbitmq.json

{

“rabbitmq”:

}

}