Welcome to the Sensu docs digest! We released Sensu Go 6.8.0 this month, with a new API endpoint that provides HTTP GET access to backend readiness data and two new backend configuration options that help prevent instability during startup. The web UI now includes dedicated pages for more resource types, along with other improvements. Plus, we’ve improved event prioritization and fixed bugs that could cause backend crashes or incorrect
issued values in events.
We’re also changing up the docs digest timing and content to make to make sure you get the information you need as soon as possible. So from now on, docs digests will arrive shortly after each release, and they’ll cover release-related documentation. When we have new docs or make important docs updates that are not related to a release, we’ll post a separate notice.
If you have questions or comments about the Sensu docs digest or our documentation, we’d love to hear from you here on Discourse or in the community Slack!
New and updated content for Sensu Go 6.8.0:
- /ready API endpoint: docs.sensu.io/sensu-go/latest/api/other/ready/
- Ready reference docs.sensu.io/sensu-go/latest/operations/monitor-sensu/ready/
- api-serve-wait-time backend configuration option: docs.sensu.io/sensu-go/latest/observability-pipeline/observe-schedule/backend/#api-serve-wait-time
- agent-serve-wait-time backend configuration option: docs.sensu.io/sensu-go/latest/observability-pipeline/observe-schedule/backend/#agent-serve-wait-time
- Manage configuration resources: docs.sensu.io/sensu-go/latest/web-ui/view-manage-resources/#manage-configuration-resources
- Sensu Go 6.8.0 | docs.sensu.io/sensu-go/latest/release-notes/#680-release-notes
- Sensu Go 6.7.5 | docs.sensu.io/sensu-go/latest/release-notes/#675-release-notes