I have configured a check and removed the check after sometime but the event still shows in uchiwa

I have configured a check and removed the check on an agent after sometime but still the event shows in uchiwa

I have restarted the sensu-client on agent

I have restarted the redis, uchiwa, sensu-api, sensu-server, rabbitmq on server.

But still the events is not getting removed from the uchiwa.

No events getting triggered but only UI is showing it.

can some one please help me how to remove it form UI.

If you click on the event to open it up, there should be an X next to the silence icon. This deletes the result. Essentially it will remain in sensu until it is manually deleted or a check gets an OK.

Cheers,

Joel

···

On Friday, 26 August 2016 14:32:20 UTC+1, IMRAN SHAIK wrote:

I have configured a check and removed the check on an agent after sometime but still the event shows in uchiwa

I have restarted the redis, uchiwa, sensu-api, sensu-server, rabbitmq on server.

At Yelp we use standalone checks with Puppet mostly, and we have this Exec that subscribes to the sensu checks folder and does a “sensu-cli” resolve on any that go away.
The psuedo code is like this:

for check in diff before after; do

echo "Resolving check that no longer exists: $check

sensu-cli resolve hostname -f $check

done

Pretty nice to get auto-resolves on tickets or pages when it cleans checks like this. (Which is what I care about mostly. Getting it out of Uchiwa is nice too)

···

On Fri, Aug 26, 2016 at 8:32 AM, joel.smith1@hscic.gov.uk wrote:

If you click on the event to open it up, there should be an X next to the silence icon. This deletes the result. Essentially it will remain in sensu until it is manually deleted or a check gets an OK.

Cheers,

Joel

On Friday, 26 August 2016 14:32:20 UTC+1, IMRAN SHAIK wrote: