Checks Still Appear under Uchiwa Checks Tab After Being Removed

Hi there guys

I’m facing an issue that I do not understand, I’ve got some checks, those checks are listed under Checks tab on uchiwa dashboard, I removed the check, restarted uchiwa, restarted sensu client and server and also redis, also performed a redis-cli flushall and I still see that check, last time had a similar issue, the checks were not updated, I had less checks than the total amount but restarting redis did the trick, this is a standalone installation but I’m planning a distribute install, and restarting redis doesnt’s look fancy.

Is this a bug? how can I handle this?

uchiwa-0.17.0-1.x86_64
sensu-0.26.1-1.x86_64
Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server release 6.7 (Santiago)

Thank you very much for your time and support
Regards

Guys, any thoughts on this?

Thank you very much
Regars

···

El martes, 11 de octubre de 2016, 11:04:36 (UTC-3), Kernel Panic escribió:

Hi there guys

I’m facing an issue that I do not understand, I’ve got some checks, those checks are listed under Checks tab on uchiwa dashboard, I removed the check, restarted uchiwa, restarted sensu client and server and also redis, also performed a redis-cli flushall and I still see that check, last time had a similar issue, the checks were not updated, I had less checks than the total amount but restarting redis did the trick, this is a standalone installation but I’m planning a distribute install, and restarting redis doesnt’s look fancy.

Is this a bug? how can I handle this?

uchiwa-0.17.0-1.x86_64
sensu-0.26.1-1.x86_64
Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server release 6.7 (Santiago)

Thank you very much for your time and support
Regards