I have installed sensu go as per the process mentioned , I got the the sensu dashboard ,

Hello Team

I wanted to setup a POC setup for my infra
I have installed sensu go as per the process mentioned , I got the the sensu dashboard ,

Here after i want to know the process how to add plugins , Adding VM/Physical Server to monitor the services .

Please help me out to setup the POC setup

Thanks
Pramod

Hi @pramod.bandela,

Welcome to the Sensu forums. We have a list of resources to help with just this very thing. You can find them here: New to Sensu Resources . You’ll want to start off with our docs site, which will have everything you need to guide you through setting up Sensu Go. For any quick questions, feel free to hop in our community Slack.

Hi ,

I have gone through the docs site , till installation it is very pretty clear .

plugins part is not at all clear , think that i am a new bee to the this environment, easy steps how do install agent and monitor them in the dashboard .

i have plan to go enterprise version , but i am not getting proper technical support from anyone .
at-least to have with 5 hosts in sensu go check whether it supports infra, what all can it monitor .

Hi,
As you have installed the backend properly, you might be able to do the same for agent too.
Also for installing plugins first you might need to confirm the way of installation. Sensu go provides two ways. Either using assets or the traditional sensu-install tool.
Also figure out what are all the plugins you need and you can get them from the sensu-plugins repo from github.