If you’re a Sensu Core or Sensu OSS user, we have exciting news for you! For a limited time only, upgrade to Sensu Go Pro for two months FREE! Contact Sales for more information: https://sensu.io/contact
Here’s what you get with Sensu Go Pro:
- The official Sensu Go dashboard gives you access to real-time monitoring data with built-in search capabilities.
- Simplified access management with Single Sign-On (SSO), including LDAP, Active Directory, and OIDC (including Okta and PingFederate).
- Manage permissions with built-in role-based access controls (RBAC).
- Sanitize monitoring configuration with Sensu’s built-in secrets management and Hashicorp Vault integration.
- Over 50+ supported integrations with industry-standard tools like EC2, Jira, and ServiceNow, and Sumo Logic.
- Use mutual transport layer security (mTLS) authentication to provide two-way verification of your Sensu agents and backend connections.
The Sensu Go commercial distribution provides significant added-value beyond the core functionality of the open source project. Here’s a detailed look at the differences between the Sensu Go OSS project and the commercial distribution.