Multi-Site question

I’ve been using the Ruby based version of Sensu for about 5 years now and have just started looking at migrating to Sensu Go. Our environment currently consists of sensu servers in each datacenter, and we use one or two instances of uchiwa as a single pane of glass to view/mange all hosts. From reading the documentation on Sensu Go, it doesn’t look like this is a feature out of the box?

1 Like

Hi there :wave: thanks for reaching out! We will be making some announcements about this at the Sensu Summit next week. Ping myself, @sean (original Sensu author, and co-founder), or @jspaleta sometime after the Summit and we’ll be happy to discuss further. :+1:

@calebhailey Was curious if you had an answer to this question now?

1 Like

Yes! We shared some details about this at the Sensu Summit, as promised. This information was scattered across a number of talks, including my opening keynote:

Then @sean shared an updated timeline in our most recent roadmap blog post a few weeks back:

Multi-site federation will land in version 5.15, which is currently scheduled to arrive next week! Better yet, this feature (along with all of the commercial features in Sensu Go) are now available for free for your first 100 nodes, as announced in this post: