Hey friends! We have many questions we want to ask of our community, so we’re going to start posting brief polls here on the Sensu Discourse. Our first poll is for our most faithful community members - the long time Sensu users who are still running Sensu Core (a.k.a. Sensu “Classic”).
For everyone who’s still running Sensu Classic, we’re curious to understand what version you’re on, and whether you’ve had a chance to try Sensu Go. Please share your feedback and experience in the comments!
What version of Sensu Classic are you running?
- Latest! (version 1.7.0)
- A recent version (1.5.0+)
- I’m on “one point oh” (1.0.0+)
- I never made the jump to 1.0 (0.26.0+)
- You don’t want to know (0.16.0+)
- Wanna see my time machine? (0.9.0+)
Have you tried Sensu Go yet?
What’s holding you back from upgrading to Sensu Go?
- Nothing! I already have production workloads on Sensu Go!
- Not enough hours in the day!
- Sensu Classic is rock solid, no need to upgrade
- Too many custom integrations that will need testing on Sensu Go
- I LOVE RUBBBY (get off my lawn with that Golang nonsense)!!
- TIL. What is this “Sensu Go” you speak of?
- Other (post a comment please!)
- ICYMI, Sensu Classic will EOL on December 31, 2019.
- Sensu Summit 2019, our third-annual user conference, is this September 9-10 in Portland, Oregon (the same week as DevOpsDays PDX). Register today!