Sensu Dashboad doubt

Hi guys, I’ll like to know into Sensu Dashboard if TOTAL in green need to be in 0 or need to be with the total number of good checks?

in base to color standard, green be total ok checks, red and yellow, be the issues and gray be other issues…

is that correct? and of course my dashboard be wrong?

thanks

Alejandro

Hi Alejandro,

Your dashboard looks correct. Sensu only keeps track of events that are failing. It isn’t currently possible to list how many checks are good or in an “OK” status.

···

Justin Kolberg

On October 7, 2013 at 7:53:31 PM, Alejandro Ferrari (cdgraff@gmail.com) wrote:

Hi guys, I’ll like to know into Sensu Dashboard if TOTAL in green need to be in 0 or need to be with the total number of good checks?

in base to color standard, green be total ok checks, red and yellow, be the issues and gray be other issues…

thanks

Alejandro

thanks Justin!

···

2013/10/8 Justin Kolberg amd.prophet@gmail.com

Hi Alejandro,

Your dashboard looks correct. Sensu only keeps track of events that are failing. It isn’t currently possible to list how many checks are good or in an “OK” status.

Justin Kolberg

thanks

Alejandro

Hi Guys,

New doubt, I see that the Dashboard and Sensu-Admin, does not respect the Occurences, I have setup into Check_CPU that the ocurrence be 5, but with the first peak, I get the alert into the dashboard, not into the email, or other handler but the dashboard show this alerts, this is the correct way to work?

Thanks for any advice

Alejandro

···

El martes, 8 de octubre de 2013 21:52:02 UTC-3, Alejandro Ferrari escribió:

thanks Justin!

Hi Alejandro,

Justin Kolberg

thanks

Alejandro

This is intentional, as it is an event, but handler logic may choose to not alert.

···

On 18 Oct 2013 10:23, “Alejandro Ferrari” cdgraff@gmail.com wrote:

Hi Guys,

New doubt, I see that the Dashboard and Sensu-Admin, does not respect the Occurences, I have setup into Check_CPU that the ocurrence be 5, but with the first peak, I get the alert into the dashboard, not into the email, or other handler but the dashboard show this alerts, this is the correct way to work?

Thanks for any advice

Alejandro

thanks Justin!

Hi Alejandro,

Justin Kolberg

thanks

Alejandro

Ok, very clear! I need use the handler to send a notification to some custom dashboard, I can create, like one using Dashing o similar.

for old nagios users, this migration need change our minds :slight_smile: but i really like sensu, and thanks for the support.

···

2013/10/18 Sean Porter portertech@gmail.com

This is intentional, as it is an event, but handler logic may choose to not alert.

On 18 Oct 2013 10:23, “Alejandro Ferrari” cdgraff@gmail.com wrote:

Hi Guys,

Thanks for any advice

Alejandro

thanks Justin!

Hi Alejandro,

Justin Kolberg

thanks

Alejandro