Welcome to the April docs digest! This month’s 6.2.7 patch release includes fixes for potential deadlocks in metricsd and agentd, crashes in the scheduler and tessend, and bugs that affect keepalives and the agent-managed-entity configuration attribute.
We’re also excited to announce a new series of live Sensu Go workshops! The first session on May 13 is full, but you can sign up for the waiting list to get notified as we release new sessions at [Live Workshop] Practical Monitoring as Code with Sensu Go. This workshop is for anyone who uses Sensu to gain better visibility into their systems.
Now, on to the latest in Sensu docs!
New and updated content in April
- PostgreSQL requirements docs.sensu.io/sensu-go/latest/operations/deploy-sensu/datastore/#postgresql-requirements
- Example: Token substitution for check thresholds docs.sensu.io/sensu-go/latest/observability-pipeline/observe-schedule/tokens/#example-token-substitution-for-check-thresholds
- Monitor multiple servers docs.sensu.io/sensu-go/latest/observability-pipeline/observe-schedule/subscriptions/#monitor-multiple-servers
- Manually execute a handler docs.sensu.io/sensu-go/latest/operations/maintain-sensu/troubleshoot/#manually-execute-a-handler
- Checksum mismatch docs.sensu.io/sensu-go/latest/operations/maintain-sensu/troubleshoot/#checksum-mismatch
Most popular docs in April
- Sensu Go | Installation guide docs.sensu.io/sensu-go/latest/operations/deploy-sensu/install-sensu/
- Sensu Go | Checks reference docs.sensu.io/sensu-go/latest/observability-pipeline/observe-schedule/checks/
- Sensu Go | Get started with Sensu docs.sensu.io/sensu-go/latest/get-started/
- Sensu Go 6.2.7 | docs.sensu.io/sensu-go/latest/release-notes/#627-release-notes