It’s already time for the November docs digest! This month, we released Sensu 6.1.3, with an important bug fix for instances that use PostgreSQL as the event store, and we’re hard at work on Sensu 6.2. Meanwhile, we added a subscriptions reference doc and a section to describe how the Sensu agent handles connection failures, along with many other updates and improvements throughout the Sensu Go documentation.
New features in November
- Moved general information about basic authentication and external authentication providers to the Control Access top-level page.
- Added individual pages for each external authentication provider:
New and updated content in November
- Subscriptions reference docs.sensu.io/sensu-go/latest/observability-pipeline/observe-schedule/subscriptions/
- Connection failure (Sensu agent) docs.sensu.io/sensu-go/latest/observability-pipeline/observe-schedule/agent/#connection-failure
- Descriptions for keepalive-critical-timeout and keepalive-warning-timeout flags (added notes about mapping to event attributes) docs.sensu.io/sensu-go/latest/observability-pipeline/observe-schedule/agent/#keepalive-configuration-flags
- Silencing examples (updated to complete resources) docs.sensu.io/sensu-go/latest/observability-pipeline/observe-process/silencing/#examples
- Silencing API (added check-only examples to Get all silences and Create a new silence)
Most popular docs in November
- Sensu Go | Installation guide docs.sensu.io/sensu-go/latest/operations/deploy-sensu/install-sensu/
- Sensu Go | Agent reference docs.sensu.io/sensu-go/latest/observability-pipeline/observe-schedule/agent/
- Sensu Go | Checks reference docs.sensu.io/sensu-go/latest/observability-pipeline/observe-schedule/checks/
- Sensu Go 6.1.3 | docs.sensu.io/sensu-go/latest/release-notes/#613-release-notes