Sensu Go Topic Template
Make sure to read the docs before asking your question. Please be kind and remember that this those helping you are volunteers.
Having a problem and looking for help? Consider including:
- What have you already tried? Please include links to gists and/or code blocks (if relatively small)
I have multiple agents connected to the backend with events and checks configured which are behaving as expected. When i add namespace to the
agent.yml configuration, the checks move from default namespace to the new namespace on the UI but the entities are not seen as expected in the new namespace.
- Tell us about your setup, this should include OS, version of Sensu, version of Sensu components plugin versions (if applicable), anything special about your setup such as an airgapped network or strict ACLs
Sensu-backend, agent and sensuctl are all
(devel)+ce, community edition, built with go1.13 on CentOS 7 machines on AWS.
- Is there a Github issue related to your issue?
- Is there anything else that can help us effectively help you?
- use the Discourse upload button to attach Sensu relevant yaml or json configuration files.
My agent configuration is
subscriptions: - webserver - system - all backend-url: - "ws://<REDACTED>:8081" name: "sensu-agent-01" namespace: "nonprod"
My sensuctl output for entities is as follows
# sensuctl entity list --namespace default ID Class OS Subscriptions Last Seen ───────────────────────────── ─────── ─────── ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────── ─────────────────────────────── <REDACTED> agent linux webserver,windows,all,entity:<REDACTED> 2020-06-30 18:30:53 +0000 UTC # sensuctl entity list --namespace nonprod ID Class OS Subscriptions Last Seen ───────────────────────────── ─────── ─────── ───────────────────────────────────────────────────────── ─────────────────────────────── <REDACTED> agent linux webserver,system,all,entity:<REDACTED> 2020-06-30 18:41:53 +0000 UTC sensu-agent-01 agent linux webserver,system,all,entity:sensu-agent-01 2020-07-01 17:37:56 +0000 UTC