Welcome to the July docs digest, coming to you a few days delayed. We’ve been working on some content organization improvements for the docs (see the new docs features below), and we’ve got a patch release too! Sensu 5.21.1 fixes a web UI crash for namespaces that contain 1000+ events and agent error logging regressions, plus adds context to websocket connection errors logged by the backend.
New docs features in July
- Overview content is now posted on the top-level pages of each category and there’s a top-right sidebar for contributions — Read Discourse post
- New Operations category includes docs organized into topic-based sub-sections — Read Discourse post
New content in July
- Sensu Go | Monitor Sensu with Sensu docs.sensu.io/sensu-go/latest/operations/monitor-sensu/monitor-sensu-with-sensu/
- Sensu Go | Asset build download docs.sensu.io/sensu-go/latest/reference/assets/#asset-build-download
- Sensu Go | Certificate bundles or chains docs.sensu.io/sensu-go/latest/reference/agent/#certificate-bundles-or-chains
Most popular docs in July
- Sensu Go | Installation guide docs.sensu.io/sensu-go/latest/operations/deploy-sensu/install-sensu/
- Sensu Go | Sensu agent reference docs.sensu.io/sensu-go/latest/reference/agent/
- Sensu Go | Sensu checks reference docs.sensu.io/sensu-go/latest/reference/checks/
- Sensu Go 5.21.1 | docs.sensu.io/sensu-go/latest/release-notes/#5211-release-notes
Do you have any suggestions or feedback for the Sensu docs? Leave us a comment here! We’d love to hear what you think.