I’m working on a spike to move from Sensu-core to sensu-go.
In the pinned post “introducing-usage-limits-in-the-sensu-go-free-tier” it says your able to use supported modules for up to 1000 entities.
Here https://docs.sensu.io/sensu-go/latest/commercial/ it say’s it’s up to 100 entities.
The website says
All official binaries distributed by Sensu, Inc. are commercially licensed and made available for FREE for small teams or individual use (up to 100 nodes)
My questions are:
- Are supported modules and official binaries the same thing?
- is it 100 or 1000 entities?
- Are nodes and entities the same?
- If there is a limit on commercial features can you choose which entities they are applied to? i.e. have poduction entities using commercial and test not.
- If we are starting with more than the max entities can we disable commercial features on all, so we don’t constantly have the warning message? or is it a case we’ll just have to pay for the license?
Has anyone else been through this and can give me any pointers.